Table of Contents
- 1 What Happens Actually?
- 2 The Signs and Symptoms of Tooth Decay!
- 3 How to Stop Tooth Decay?
- 4 How to Cure Tooth Decay?
- 5 How to stop Tooth decay once it has started?
Tooth decay is basically the damaging of an outer and inner layer of your teeth. Tooth decay means that the complete structure of your tooth has collapsed and it has worn out completely. You can easily get rid of through the home remedies for tooth decay.
What Happens Actually?
Actually, tooth decay does not happen overnight and is not because of the carelessness of a few days or weeks. It takes months for a tooth to decay. Now coming to the reason, tooth decay only occurs when food containing carbohydrates sticks on your teeth for a long time, these include sugar and starch-containing foods. Bread, cereals, milk, soda, fruits, and cakes, and the danger of them all, Candy.
What happens is the bacteria present in your mouth digests these food particles. Yes! They do get digested; you thought their existence caused tooth decay? Wrong, not their existence in your mouth but their digestion causes tooth decay. After these particles get digested, they become acids. Now the bacteria present in your mouth, this acid that is formed, food particles and our very own saliva combine and form plaque which sticks to our teeth.
The acid in the plaque dissolves the teeth enamel which eventually results in big holes in teeth which end up decaying. There are various home remedies for tooth decay that completely prevent tooth decay. But the problem is that most of the people don’t know the exact home remedies for tooth decay.
The Signs and Symptoms of Tooth Decay!
If you notice any of these signs, you must rush to a dentist without wasting more time. The earlier you start the treatment, the easier and better it is or else you’ll end up losing your tooth.
- Pain: A toothache is one of the most common symptoms of tooth decay.
- Pits: Small holes are called pits that are formed in your teeth, sometimes in initial stages, these holes are too small to be noticed by the naked eye and can only be seen with a dental x-ray.
- Pus: One of the most noticeable and obvious symptoms of tooth decays is pus around that affected tooth.
- Pressure: Teeth are getting more sensitive, pain while eating and pressure while biting are all obvious symptoms of tooth decay.
Whenever you will notice the above signs, then you should be to focus on home remedies for tooth decay.
How to Stop Tooth Decay?
Now you must have heard since you were a child that prevention is better than treatment. So this law must be applied in all parts of the gigantic world even in your mouth. Preventing your teeth from decay is the best measure to take. For preventing you ought to try some best home remedies for tooth decay. We have here prepared a basic list for you for prevention of your teeth from tooth decay.
Keep one thing in mind that the most important thing even before prevention is to set up a routine and follow it religiously.
So, learn more about the natural and the best home remedies for tooth decay. These tooth decay home remedies help you how to get rid of tooth decay instantly.
· Start Using a Toothbrush!
Using a toothbrush is one of the most basic practices in tooth hygiene. You should at least clean your teeth twice a day with a toothbrush. Now there are a variety of brushes available in the market try to select the most efficient ones as they can reach all sides of your teeth and gums. Toothbrushes also have a tongue cleaner so it is best to get a toothbrush with a tongue cleaner which will help you not only to clean your teeth but your tongue also.
Toothbrush without toothpaste is just like fish without water. Toothpaste is one of the essential parts of your oral hygiene. Select the best brand for your teeth which can help you get rid of plaque and yellow teeth.
· Dental Floss
Dental floss is one of the most important parts of teeth cleaning. Removing food particles from teeth can easily prevent tooth decay. So it is recommended to at least floss once on a day. Dental floss is the best tooth decay home remedy that helps how to heal tooth decay instantly.
Mouthwash is the last step in basic teeth decay prevention. It helps you get fresh breath and a clean mouth. It kills bacteria and infectious particles.
· Save yourself from candies!
Don’t eat too many candies or sugary stuff or else it could damage your teeth and can result in decay. Toffees get easily stuck in your teeth and are the fastest medium for tooth decay.
How to Cure Tooth Decay?
Now one thing should be crystal clear in your mind that even the cleanest teeth are likely to get a tooth decay once or twice in their lifetime, you will be surprised to know that even dentists can’t save themselves from tooth decay. So you don’t have to worry much, but you must be quick in its treatment as I can affect your other teeth. You must get the treatment as early as possible.
Now we have here given top-six tooth decay remedies to cure your oral cavity, and in these six remedies we have answered the famous question “How to remove tooth decay yourself at home.”
Change your Diet and Most Importantly Reduce Sugar Intake.
Start a diet with more calcium so that the calcium can mend your teeth and make your bone strength. Stop drinking fizzy drinks; they can destroy your teeth completely. Get rid of them as soon as possible.
- Double up the cleaning process for tooth decay remedy! If you are to treat tooth decay, you must brush at least three to four-time a day or after every meal. Floss before sleeping at night and use mouthwash twice in a day.
- Add vitamins and supplements to your diet to cure tooth decay faster; they can make your teeth strong and healthy. These may include vitamin B and D, Magnesium and iron supplements.
- Start eating food with natural probiotics; yogurt is at the top of the list.
- Monitor the pH values of drinks that you use, don’t use more acidic drinks, try to get rid of soft drinks.
- Start the basic home remedies for the tooth decay pain; oil pulling and turmeric paste are one of the most famous teeth decay home remedy.
How to stop Tooth decay once it has started?
You can cure tooth decay back by using these above-mentioned trips but keep one thing in mind that whatever you do you can’t avoid a dentist for a longer period, so it is best to ask help from a dentist to cure your tooth decay, further he will provide you with the proper medications and tips on how to prevent tooth decay and how to heal tooth decay in future.